Christ is risen! Christ is risen indeed!
Jesus said to [Mary], "Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you looking for?" Supposing him to be the gardener, she said to him, "Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have laid him, and I will take him away." Jesus said to her, "Mary!" She turned and said to him in Hebrew, "Rabbouni!" (which means Teacher). Jesus said to her, "Do not hold on to me, because I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"
- John 20:15-17 (NRSV)
Audio Lectio for Easter Sunday: Pray John 20:11-18.
Scripture Readings for Easter Sunday (March 27)
- Acts 10:34-43 or Isaiah 25:6-9
- Psalm 118:1-2, 14-24
- 1 Corinthians 15:1-1 or Acts 10:34-43
- John 20:1-18 or Luke 24:1-12
A note from Beth:
- My newest book, Christ Beside Me, Christ Within Me: Celtic Blessings has been released. Learn more about the book.
- Before next Advent The Uncluttered Heart content will be moving to a new website called, My Quiet Spaces. Sign up to receive email updates about this new resource here.
Photo Credit: © Beth A. Richardson. Dogwood bloom outside The Upper Room.